All-in-one collection of utilities to optimize, diagnose and maintain the health of SSD drives by SanDisk.
SanDisk SSD Dashboard 3 is a free, but ad-supported SSD manegement app and HDD tool, developed by SanDisk for Windows. It's pretty straightforward.
The download has been tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below. We've also created some screenshots of SanDisk SSD Dashboard to illustrate the user interface and show the overall usage and features of this SSD manegement program.
We have found that this software contains advertisements or other ad-supported elements during runtime.
Maintenance and optimization dashboard app for SanDisk SSDs
The SanDisk SSD Dashboard helps users maintain peak performance of the SanDisk SSD in Windows operating systems with a user-friendly graphical interface for the user. The SanDisk SSD Dashboard includes tools for analysis of the disk (including the disk model, capacity, firmware version, and SMART attributes) and firmware updates.
Features of SanDisk SSD Dashboard
- Advanced features: Password protection, encryption, secure erase and more.
- Data usage tracking: Monitor read/write activity.
- Drive health monitoring: Keep track of drive health.
- Firmware updates: Keep your drive up to date.
- Optimization: Maximize performance and speed.
- SMART data: Monitor performance, health and temperature.
- SSD Toolkit: Manage and monitor SanDisk SSDs.
- SanDisk SSD Dashboard: Manage multiple drives and view detailed information.
- Secure erase: Easily wipe data from any SanDisk SSD.
- Storage capacity view: View available storage capacity.
- System Clone: Copy your data from one drive to another.
- System Migration: Move data from an existing drive to a new SanDisk SSD.
- System Rollback: Revert to a previous version of firmware.
- TRIM optimization: Automatically maintain peak performance.
Compatibility and License
SanDisk SSD Dashboard is a freeware, but ad-supported application available on Windows from drive utilities. You may encounter different types of ads or offers when running and installing this program. Though ads might be present, download and installation of this PC software is free and 126.96.36.199 is the latest version last time we checked.
What version of Windows can SanDisk SSD Dashboard run on?
SanDisk SSD Dashboard can be used on a computer running Windows 11 or Windows 10. Previous versions of the OS shouldn't be a problem with Windows 8 and Windows 7 having been tested. It comes in both 32-bit and 64-bit downloads.